Monday, September 19

SOME STRANGER THINGS

Stranger Things, that is all I need to say. Everyone was telling me to watch it - “Amy have you watched Stranger Things yet?!” “Omg have you seen Stranger Things?!” and up until Friday, no, I had not seen Stranger Things.




As a person who struggles to pay attention to TV shows, I thought it wouldn’t be for me, but boy was I wrong. On Friday night I watched the first episode and was hooked. By Saturday evening I had finished the first series. Holy crap it was good. Everything about the show was brilliant – from the cast to the color palette, the 80’s setting to the plot. They were all ingredients in this TV masterpiece.

To celebrate the epicness of such a program I hit up Etsy, I wanted an item to show off my support for the show and give something back into the creative community. I love it when TV shows and movies bring people together, simply by the conversation or the handmade fan merchandise. (Yes it might break some copyright laws but #yolo) I was quickly blown away by the support of the program – from pins to stickers, Etsy was a plethora of cool designs, I just didn’t know what to buy! Amazed with the creative community’s flair about the show, I have put together this little blog post of the quirky items I found. Maybe you can grab a little something for yourself too!



What About Barb? - Soft Enamel Pin
Sold by MatPinCo
£7.87


Stranger Things Card x Rachel Corcoran - EL
Sold by Rachel Corcoran Studio
£3.95


Stranger Things Patch - Nancy
Sold by Tostes
£12.59

Stickers // Stranger Things
Sold by Jean-Bon Shop
£3.96

Sold by Fairycakes
£6.00



Stranger Things Waffle Enamel Lapel Pin
Sold by The Wild Wild Press
£7.48





If this post hasn’t persuaded you already, go and watch Stranger Things! You won’t be disappointed. Then you can get yourself some pretty sweet pins and patches eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment