Sunday, January 22

OH SO AU NATUREL! - MORPHE 12NB


Sometimes you just want a chill eye shadow look right? Having owned the two Lime Crime Venus palettes, I am in no way afraid to pack on some color, but every now and then I just want to keep the eye shadow on the DL; A more natural look.

I have owned the Morphe 12NB palette for a few months now and dabbled in-and-out, but only recently have I been using it on a daily basis. It is perfect for a base layer and if I want a pop, I reach to my other more vibrant palettes and dab on some cheeky color.

The Morphe 12NB palette is super affordable – only costing £14.00, meaning you have no excuse not to grab the perfect natural palette. It has every shade you need, from matte to metallic; you can easily create a daytime look to an evening smolder. The shadows are super soft and blend-able resulting in easy application. Even if you suck at eye shadow, you pretty much can’t go wrong. I wear them everyday for work and they show little wear; a bit of creasing towards the end of the day, but other than that they hold out!





I would recommend the Morphe 12NB palette to anyone who is scared of eye shadow, but also to those who find it an old friend. It’s fab, simple and affordable!



No comments:

Post a Comment