Monday, July 18

THREE LIPPY LOVES



Okay, so I never used to wear many lip products on a daily basis, but now I can’t stop! I’ve currently been slapping on three lovely lip numbers, they tie together any look and are super easy to wear.



The swatches - 




NYX -Soft Matte Lip Cream in "London"

This stuff is so affordable! For a bargain £5.50 you can have a browny/nude looking lip that is easy to apply, fades well and lasts for a decent amount of time for the price you've paid. This product gives an in-trend matte finish that doesn't feel like the Sahara desert has moved onto your face. One negative; I have found that my lips do need a lathering in chap stick after I’ve been wearing this all day, but overall this lip cream is so worth it. Boots now stock NYX products so go go go!



I’m not going to lie to you guys, I did not purchase this, it was a gift. (For £17.50 though, it can be yours) I’ve had this product sitting in my make up bag for a while until the other day. I felt like becoming more of a fairy queen than an indie chic you know? With some pretty blush and highlighter to the max, this Chubby Stick ties the look together. The color pay off is pretty strong for a Baby Tint and is easily buildable for a more pink lip. It’s also super moisturising and really easy to apply. Feeling girly? Try this out!




Let’s face it, of course there is a MAC lipstick in here, they’re just a go-to. This particular lipstick is one of my favs as it just goes with everything. It’s matte, it's nude, it's long lasting and all for a decent price of £15.50. For a matte lip you don’t notice you’re wearing it, but I have noticed that it doesn’t go as matte as the NYX, you win some you lose some. This colour would look fab on any skin tone and is a definite recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment