Monday, August 1

DON'T FIX IT IF IT AIN'T BROKE - SKINCARE



When it comes to facial cleansing, there are three products that I use and have been using for over three years now. I have thought of branching out and trying new things but as the saying goes “don’t fix it if it ain’t broke”. I’m going to be honest here by saying that my skin is somewhat temperamental. I thought as the years went on my blemishes and ugly spots would fade away, but alas they seem to be here for the long haul. I often break out and when the break out dies down I’m left with scarring *deep sigh*. No one is perfect eh? This post is about my three favorite products that don’t cause my skin to get any worse than what it is, hooray!



I use my beloved Tea Tree Facial Wash morning and night. It doesn’t dry out my skin like foaming cleansers and manages to wash away any excess make up. It doesn’t give any “oh my gosh my skin is so clear” next day results, but it does it’s job and doesn’t break me out.

RADIANCE EXFOLIATOR (£10.00)
I love this exfoliator as it generally makes a difference to my skin. I use it two to three times a week in the evening and the next day I can see the effects. My skin is brighter, blemishes have calmed down and patches of dryness are no more. If I have an event the next day I will always make sure to use this product, it’s just fab!

LUSH
OCEAN SALT (£8.50)

Every once in a while I will reach for Lush’s Ocean Salt. I use this on occasions where my skin is so bad I feel the need to literally scrub half my face off. This is probably not the best thing to do BUT after using this hardcore exfoliator my skin feels refreshed and ready to start healing again. On a personal note, I prefer the normal Ocean Salt to the self-preserving. I find that the self-preserving almost coats my skin with a thin layer after use and I feel the need to rinse it off with my face wash.




No comments:

Post a Comment