Monday, August 8

A DAY AT THE TATE MODERN


Before we begin I bet you’re wondering “ooh Amy that header image is a lil’ different than what you normally do” and you are very much correct my friend. You see, I love graphic design but seem to have been focusing primarily on my illustration work for the time being. So today I felt like branching out and playing around a bit, get my old designery juices flowing you know? Aye, so there we go, this blog is a playground for me and I hope you enjoy what develops!

To the post – A last minute family trip took us to London for the day. We had heard that the Tate Modern had a re-vamp and thus we headed on over to see what the old power station had to offer. I personally love the Tate; it’s a mixture of weird and wonderful with the gems in-between. So here's what we walked around and scratched our heads about.



















No comments:

Post a Comment