Tuesday, September 6

MONKI DENIM LOVE


For two years I have struggled to find the perfect jean. I wanted something of a darker wash, not skinny fitting but not a true ‘mom’ style either. I wanted them to not be made of 10000% elastic and not give me a sweaty crotch (don’t lie ladies, this happens to all of us). Searching the Internet one evening, I had a cheeky browse on the Monki website. Now I love Monki clothing, they have fresh shapes and cool patterns and I have quiet a few Monki items in my wardrobe already. Monki was a brand I trusted, and so I ventured forth into their domain. 


Low and behold there they were, the jean I was searching for. The Monki Kimono jean, it ticked all the boxes; high waisted? – check, tapered leg but still 90s looking? – check, a nice material?! – CHECK! We had it! I purchased and waited for them to arrive in the mail. When they came into my possession the dream was still alive, they fitted beautifully and were just what I was after. So good that I purchased the same pair but in black and an awesome denim jacket. I love my Monki denim and would definitely recommend their range of jeans to others that are after the perfect pair!







No comments:

Post a Comment