Thursday, October 22

UPDATE!


Yes, I am still around! Sorry for the lack of updates, but as I am now in my final year of uni, everything is go-go-go! I’ve been focusing on a billion new projects and ideas, which means I don’t have too much time to keep this little corner of the web updated. Below are a few things that I’ve been scribbling down, some you will see more of in the future, others are just doodles.




I drew some chuckin nuggies, that is all.





Bugs! I am focusing on making my illustration style more reductive; I think I’m getting there!



Watch this space: A bug based publication is coming your way! Above is a rough mock of a section in the book. 


Need a label for your text and sketchbooks? Print out this bad boy.



I might be quiet on here but check out my other Internet locations below (which are updated more regularly)

No comments:

Post a Comment