Tuesday, August 16

HOLY HIGHLIGHTER



“Holy hell look at that GLOW. I wonder what super duper product she has on?” – That’s what I hope people think any way. Even if they don’t, I’m going to tell you because I LOVE this highlighter. I picked it up early in the year and have pretty much used it every day since. It is well loved to say the least. This delightful shiny powder is by Makeup Revolution and is available to buy in Superdrug for a bargain £3.00. Yes. THREE POUNDS. I have the warmer shade named “Peach Lights”. Also a Fun fact - Makeup Revolution products are cruelty free!









P.S. If you want me to do a lil' makeup look on what I have on my face, give us a toot! Also, thanks Becca, all I see is a lady flower in the products pattern. Cheers pal.



No comments:

Post a Comment